In Cyberlynx, we believe that all students deserve the opportunity to fulfil their studies. For that, our financial unit regularly provides funds and scholarships to eligible students, as well as act as the liaison between students and our various sponsors. Our financial assistance and sponsors include:
- Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) Loan
- Affin Bank Education Loan
- Dato Seri Erwan Scholarship
- Prihatin Bursary
Frequently Asked Questions
- Students who are interested to apply for PTPTN loan are REQUIRED to open a Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account with a minimum deposit of RM30 at any PTPTN branches/counter or via online.
- Student must open saving account RHB Bank Account.
- Applicable to Malaysian citizens only and aged not more than 45 years old on the date of the application.
- Have received offer for admission to Cyberlynx International College and meeting the entry requirement of the programme determined by the Ministry of Education (MOE) and Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
- The applicant cannot have any other sponsor/s (eg. JPA or MARA). NOTE: Students are responsible to settle the full fees every semester within the deadlines set by Cyberlynx’s while waiting for the loan to be disbursed to students’ account.
NOTE: Students are responsible to settle the full fees every semester within the deadlines set by Cyberlynx’s while waiting for the loan to be disbursed to students’ account.
Parents/Guardian Nett Monthly Income — Loan Per Annum
- RM8,001 and above
50% of Maximum : RM3,400 per year
- RM4,001 – RM8,000
75% of Maximum / Without BKM : RM5,100 per year
- RM4,000 and below
BKM Recipient (Max. loan) : RM8,000 per year
- Payments are made thrice per academic year.
- Subsequent payments will be made after PTPTN receives confirmation from Cyberlynx that the student is progressing to the next semester and has scored no less than GPA 2.00/4.00 or PASS in the previous semester.
- Student obtained less than GPA 2.00/4.00 or FAIL in the previous semester.
For further information, please contact the person in charge below:
Ms Nur Ayuni Khalib
Ms Azrin Fazrina Jamri