FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)


  1. Are the programmes offered by Cyberlynx International College recognized by the government and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)?

    All the college programmes are accredited and approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Education (MOHE), the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) as well as the Malaysian Public Service Department (PSD). In addition to that, our Diploma in Football Studies is endorsed by the Ministry of Youth and Sports (KBS) and the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF).


  1. What are the documents required to enroll in this college?

    For Malaysian Students

    1. Completed application form
    2. SPM/STPM results with the necessary entry requirements based on the course applied for
    3. Photocopy of your Identity Card (IC)
    4. 2 passport sized photographs
    5. Payment of RM 300 application fees which is non-refundable

    For International Students

    1. Completed application form
    2. Completed Health Examination Report from home country using the Health Examination Report for International Students from Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS)
    3. O-Levels/ High School/ Equivalent transcript and certificate and scratch card (if applicable)
    4. Photocopy of your Passport (all pages)
    5. Yellow fever vaccination (applicable only to students from sub-Sahara countries (eg. Africa, Sudan & Iran)
    6. 4 passport sized photographs (white background)
    7. Payment of RM 3,000 application fees (inclusive of EMGS fees) which is non-refundable

  2. When are the next intakes?

    Intakes for our Diploma programmes are in January, March and August every year.

  3. How do I transfer credits to the course I wish to apply for?

    Please provide the relevant transcripts from your previous diplomas/degrees for review. Exemptions (if any) will only be awarded for completed diplomas/degrees etc. and is subject to approval by the Academic Board.

  4. What are the language requirements for International students?

    English is the official language of instruction for all programmes. Students who are not proficient in English may enroll for preparatory English classes.

  5. How do I complete a degree programme and post degree programme?

    After completion of the Diploma, students may further their studies to obtain a degree with the affiliated universities for the programme they are undertaking. Alternatively, they can apply to any local universities for the same.

  6. Does Cyberlynx have any other collaboration apart from Bucks and Bedfordshire?

    Cyberlynx has collaborations with many universities in US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and China. Students’ eligibility to transfer to these universities will depend on each universities’ requirements.


  1. What facilities does the college have?

    The new campus facility is housed in a corporate office building centrally located between Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya. It is equipped with all the necessary facilities to provide an effective and conducive study environment. There are multiple lecture rooms, an auditorium, computer lab, resource center, library and student lounge for recreational purposes. In addition to that, we have leased outdoor facilities where we conduct our practical sessions for our Diploma in Football Studies programme.

  2. Does the college provide accommodation for students?

    The college can arrange for accommodation for out-station/international students. There are various accommodation options available. The nearest accommodation is at Desa Kiara Condominium which is directly next to the college.

    Note: Students are required to complete the Accommodation Form and submit it to the Student Services Department

  3. Is Public transport readily available?

    Access to the public transport is convenient as there is a bus stop right in front of the building and a taxi stand a few metres away. The building is also located just behind the new MRT station, which provides the added convenience for students travelling within Klang Valley and Selangor.


  1. When do I need to pay my tuition fees?

    Students are required to pay their tuition fees on or before the commencement of each semester. International students fees are payable yearly.

  2. Is there scholarships/study loans/financial assistance offered to students?

    Malaysian students who are qualified are eligible to apply for the PTPTN loan. Scholarships, bursaries and financial assistance are also available to students. Their eligibility will be subject to consideration and approval by management.