Leading to Diploma
in Business Administration
About Diploma in Business Administration
With Cyberlynx's 100% Online Business Microcreds programme, you can now study whenever and wherever you choose with a mode that supports ﬂexible, affordable and credible learning. The idea of this programme is to award Micro-Credentials (bite sized qualiﬁcations), leading to an accredited Diploma in Business Administration (DIBA). Our ﬂexible teaching also means, if you travel often or need to relocate, you can continue to study wherever you go. Students holding a DIBA qualiﬁcation will beneﬁt a direct entry into Year 2 in Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Commerce at Curtin University with the choice of enrolling with Malaysia, Australia, Dubai or Mauritius campuses.
Pre-recorded video lectures and live streaming sessions will be conducted in English through its own unique method of distance learning, called 'FAST' learning:
What Will I Study?
- Pass SPM/SPMV with minimum 3 credits in any subject
- Pass UEC with at least Grade B in 3 subjects
- Pass O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects
- Pass SKM Level 3 in the related discipline & Pass SPM with at least 1 credit in any subject
- Pass Sijil Kolej Komuniti similar with Level 3 MQF in the related discipline & Pass SPM with at least 1 credit in any subject
- Pass certiﬁcate (Level 3 MQF) in the related discipline with at least CGPA 2.00
- Pass STPM or similar with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 1 subject
- Pass STAM (maqbul)
- Pass O-Level from an institution recognised by Malaysian Government with at least Grade C in three (3) subjects; OR
- Pass Certiﬁcate (MQF Level 3) in related ﬁeld; OR
- Other equivalent qualiﬁcation recognised by the Malaysian Government
For Diploma level, international students must achieve a minimum score of 5.0 in International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS) or equivalent.
The above English competency requirement is excluded if:.
- International students came from countries that uses English as ofﬁcial language
- International students academic qualiﬁcation came from institutions that fully uses English as medium of instruction and intended to pursue higher studies in Malaysia.
Fees & Bursaries
- PTPTN Loan Up To 100%
- Up to 40% Bursaries offered for all courses